Wool Twill baby shawl set
NEW in our Autumn/Winter '20 range. This baby wrap brings back old memories of Viyella baby shawls - a class gone by. Hemstitched ready to create your own heirloom crochet edging.
A classic cream coloured wool twill baby shawl with matching pillowslip. This is a medium weight fabric; 90% wool and 10% nylon for strength. The fabric is dense and very warm; with an almost felted blanket like appearance.
This is very much like the old Vyella wool fabric; perfect for those cooler climates or for whenever your baby needs a snug warm blanket layer.
Size: 110x110cm with rounded corners. Pillowslip included as a set.
To care for your wool shawl:
- Hand wash very gently in lukewarm water using neutral wool detergent. Be sure to dissolve the detergent thoroughly before immersing the shawl. Wash colored garments separately.
- Never wring it or twist it to remove water. Squeeze gently
- Use damp pressing-cloths to protect the delicate fibers; use a cool iron; iron from the back of the shawl. Never iron it directly.
- Lay flat in shade to dry.
- Store your wool shawl folded or rolled in a well-ventilated cupboard shelf wrapped in a breathable muslin cloth.
Cream TULIP or ROYAL RAYON Cream (Indent only). Or try Gold for a pop of bold colour!