Wool Gauze baby shawl
NEW in our Autumn/Winter '20 range. This is a beautiful 100% cream wool gauze fabric; must be seen to be believed! Hemstitched ready to create your own heirloom crochet edging.
This hemstitched baby shawl is an almost-sheer, lightweight fabric with a semi-crisp body and a gorgeous drape. Who knew gauze could be so classy? It's fragile appearance is misleading: this baby shawl is strong and will last down the generations if cared for and stored correctly.
A very warm, rich cream colour. This shawl and pillowslip set is perfect for the warmer climate or even for a Spring Summer baby. This looks gorgous with a cream crochet edging, or get adventurous with gold, black or an earth beige.
Size: 110x110cm with rounded corners. Pillowslip included as a set.
To care for your wool shawl:
- Hand wash very gently in lukewarm water using neutral wool detergent. Be sure to dissolve the detergent thoroughly before immersing the shawl. Wash colored garments separately.
- Never wring it or twist it to remove water. Squeeze gently
- Use damp pressing-cloths to protect the delicate fibers; use a cool iron; iron from the back of the shawl. Never iron it directly.
- Lay flat in shade to dry.
- Store your wool shawl folded or rolled in a well-ventilated cupboard shelf wrapped in a breathable muslin cloth.
Cream TULIP or ROYAL RAYON Cream (Indent only). Or try Gold for a pop of bold colour!