Boys pixie hat with shaped brim
Boy's pixie hat with shaped brim. This hat has a gorgeous vintage style with a modern look. Tied under the chin with knitted ties. We can make to order if you require a specific size or colour that is not currently in stock, please see this product page. Please see the chart below for sizing; if your baby's head measures near the larger measurement you may wish to go up a size to ensure the hat fits for longer.
Sizes are to fit baby's head circumference:
0-3 months: up to 35 cm
3-6 months: 35-40 cm
6-12 months: 40-45 cm
1-3 years: 45-48 cm
How to hand wash wool garments
This is a recommended way to wash hand knitted items or if you just want to take extra care of your garment.
If hand washing wool garments, do not allow the tap water to run directly on the wool, as this can damage the fibres. Fill the tub or the sink with cool/warm water (not hot) and then add the woollen items.
Lightly squeeze the garment through the water.
Then rinse in warm water until you can't see any more bubbles or detergent.
Lightly squeeze again to drain the water out of the garment.
It is recommended to lie flat on the floor or a drying rack on a towel. If you have a heated towel rail you can also lie a towel on that and lie the garment over the top of the towel.
When washing, machine washable wool garments in a washing machine, always use the wool cycle or delicate cycle on the machine.
Do not tumble dry woollen garments.
Never use bleach.
Do not dry woollens in direct sunlight.
Yarn we have in stock:
- Off-white: 100% Australian merino wool x1, cool hand wash.
- Cream: 100% Australian Pure wool x2, machine washable.
- White: 35% silk / 65% merino wool x4, machine washable 30°
- Taupe: 100% Australian merino wool x1, cool hand wash.
- Charcoal: premium wool crepe yarn x1, machine washable.
- Gold (dark mustard): 35% silk / 65% merino wool x1. Cold hand wash.
- Cornflower blue: 100% Australian Pure wool x1. Gentle machine wash.
- Brown marl: 85% pure wool / 10% acrylic / 5% viscose x1. Gentle machine wash.